RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) Ajmer issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 330 Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 06.11.2016 by 12:00 hrs. Full vacancy details like age, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 330 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Sub Inspector (MP): 147 Posts
- Sub Inspector (IB): 65 Posts
- Platoon Commander (RAC): 114 Posts
- Sub Inspector (MBC): 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Any Degree.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 22 – 25 years as on 01.01.2017.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 350/- for General and Rs. 250/- for Rajasthan Non Creamy Layer/ OBC/ EBC and Rs. 150/- for PWD & Rajasthan SC/ ST Candidates through E Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 07.10.2016 to 06.11.2016 by 12:00 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Candidates log on the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.
- Last Date for Online Application : 06.11.2016 by 12:00 hrs
- Last Date to Payment of Fee : 04.11.2016
- Date of Errors of Correction : 07.11.2016 to 21.11.2016