UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification (Advt. No. 18/2016) for the recruitment of 23 Professor- Hospital Administration-cum-Medical Superintendent, Principal & Asst. Professor Poosts for Government colleges. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 27.10.2016 by 23:59 Hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Advt. No. 18/2016
Total No of Posts: 23 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Professor Hospital Administration-cum-Medical Superintendent: 01 Post
- Principal: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor: 21 Posts (Botany: 03 Posts, Chemistry: 04 Posts, English: 04 Posts, Gujarati: 02 Posts, Hindi: 01 Post, Mathematics: 01 Post, Physics: 01 Post, Psychology: 01 Post, Sanskrit: 01 Post, Sociology: 01 Post, Zoology: 02 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MD (Health Administration)/ MD (Hospital Administration)/ MD (Community Health Administration) for Post 1, Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% of marks &/ or must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET for Post 2 & 3 with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 50 years for Post 1, 2, 35 years for Post 3 i to vii, ix to xi & 38 years for Post 3-viii as on closing date. Age relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & Other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of recruitment test (RT) followed by interview
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash/ by using net banking facility of the SBI/ by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27.10.2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience in a single pdf file.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts” & Again Click on “New registration” (if not registered)
- Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date for Online Application : 27.10.2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Last for Printing of Online Application: 28.10.2016 by 23:59 Hrs.