TSLPRB (Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 9281 SCT (Stipendiary Cadet Trainee) Police Constable, Firemen Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 11.01.2016 to 04.02.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 9281 Posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Police Department: 8691 Posts
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women): 1810 Posts
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women): 2760 Posts
3. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men): 56 Posts
4. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men): 4065 Posts
II. Special Protection Force (SPF) Department: 174 Posts
1. Constable (Men): 174 Posts
III. Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department: 416 Posts
1. Firemen: 416 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-25 years for post I, II, 18-33 years for post III as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for OBC, SC/ ST candidates & for others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination.
Application & Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates) through Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ TS Online/ AP Online centers or through Payment Gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.tslprb.in from 11.01.2016 to 04.02.2016.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 11.01.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 04.02.2016
- Date of Download of Hall Ticket : One week before the date of Preliminary Written Test
- Date & Time of Preliminary Written Test : 03.04.2016 from 10:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M