UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a notification to conduct National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I) Examination 2016 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 137th Course and for the 99th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02.01.2017. Eligible unmarried male candidates can apply online from 02.01.2016 to 29.01.2016 by 11:59 P.M. Full details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Total No of Posts: 375
Name of the Posts:
1. National Defence Academy: 320 Posts
i. Army: 208 Posts
ii. Navy: 42 Posts
iii. Air Force: 70 Posts
2. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Pass 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defence Academy, 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Age Limit: Candidates should born not earlier than 02.07.1997 and not later than 01.07.2000.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No Fee for SC/ ST candidates and sons of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Offcers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force.
How to Apply: Eligible unmarried male candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 02.01.2016 to 29.01.2016 by 11:59 P.M. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Select the desired post & fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- After successful submission, an unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.
- Make the fee payment and revisit the website.
- Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.
- Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
- After submitting the application form, take print out of system generated application form for further reference.
Examination Centres : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 02.01.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 29.01.2016 by 11:59 P.M
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline : 28.01.2016 by 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online : 29.01.2016 by 23.59 hrs
- Availability of e-Admit Cards : 03 Weeks before the commencement of examination
- Date of Written Examination : 17.04.2016
- Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results : July 2016
- Date of SSB Interviews : September 2016 to October 2016
- Commencement of Course : 02.01.2017