OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Architect (class – II Group B) Posts in the office of the Chief Architect, Odisha under Works Department. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 15.02.2016 to 14.03.2016 by 11:59 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Architect (class – II Group B)
Total No. of Posts: 04 Posts (UR: 01 Post, SEBC: 01 Post, ST: 02 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Architect, awarded by Indian Universities established by an Act of the Central and State Legislature & National Diploma (Formerly All India Diploma) in Architecture, awarded by the All India Council of Technical Education.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 21 years and under 32 years (He/ She must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1984 and not later than 01.08.1995) as on 01.08.2016. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ Ex Servicemen and 10 years for PH candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of career assessment & viva voce.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India using Online Challan (pay-in slip). Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.opsc.gov.in from 15.02.2016 to 14.03.2016 by 11:59 P.M and send printout of the online application duly signed along with requisite certificates & documents, fee in an envelope super scribed as the “Application for Recruitment to the post of Assistant Architect” by speed post or registered post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753 001 on or before 26.03.2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Log on to the website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on Advertisement & Select the desired Post.
- For the Online Application click on “Apply Online”
- Fill all the mandatory details & submit the form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 15.02.2016
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14.03.2016 by 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Receipt of Fee : 16.03.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application : 26.03.2016 by 05:00 P.M.