UT Administration of Daman & Diu Police issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Police Sub-Inspector (Male) Group ‘B’ (Non-Ministerial, Non-Gazetted) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 14.03.2016 to 15.04.2016 (05:00 PM). Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Police Sub-Inspector (Male)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST & Departmental candidates & 03 years for OBC & Exservicemen candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total marks in the Computer Based Examination including marks for desired qualification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “http://ddpolice.gov.in/” from 14.03.2016 to 15.04.2016 (05:00 PM).
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online, candidates need to scan their photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website “http://ddpolice.gov.in/”.
- Click on “Jobs/ Vacancies” & Select the desired post.
- Click on “Direct recruitment of PSI (male) in UT of Daman and Diu To Apply Online click here”.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- After Submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14.03.2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15.04.2016 (05:00 PM).